We Are Hiring
Campus House is a non-denominational church community in the heart of Purdue’s campus. We’re a spiritual home for undergrads, graduate students, young professionals, and families seeking to listen to Jesus and follow where He’s leading. Our big aim is to increasingly become a place and people of God’s presence, belonging, healing, and equipping, sent out to make disciples and share the love of Jesus with the world. We moved into a brand-new building in 2021 (an incredible story of God’s faithfulness we’d love to tell you about) and host two Sunday worship services, weekly small groups, in-house events, and various missions and outreach opportunities. Our coffee shop, Greyhouse, has three locations across Greater Lafayette (including the first floor of Campus House) and welcomes hundreds of customers each day, many of whom would never step foot in a church.
As a member of our team, you would be an integral part of a passionate, hard-working, caring staff family that prioritizes soul care and helping each member thrive—at work and in the rest of life. Both the pastoral and administrative teams keep the Word and mission of Jesus central to our tasks as we serve, encourage, and learn from young men, women, and families at Purdue. To get a fuller sense of ministry at Campus House with photos and student stories, check out our latest annual report.
We are looking for:
• Someone who first and foremost is a devoted follower of Christ, who seeks to live for His glory and kingdom.
• A person of integrity and character, humility and grace.
• A person who is organized and creative, planned and improvisational.
• A person who leads worship by worshipping, who consistently puts the spotlight on Jesus and not self, whose public worship flows out of his/her private worship.
• A person who approaches worship pastorally, relationally, and Spirit-led.
• A person who has an understanding of God’s presence and can help people enter and respond.
• A person who cares about the campus community and desires to see both college students and community people connect with and grow in Christ.
• A person who is willing to work hard and well with a team of people.
• A person who is raising up worshippers as well as worship leaders in various spaces.